2/23/15

Inbox by Gmail coming to Google Apps users next month

Inbox by Gmail coming to Google Apps users next month

I was woken up by a very interesting email this morning. At first I thought “whatever, it’s jsut another Inbox notification”, then I noticed it actually came to my Mobile Geeks email. I opened it as quick as lightning and got the news that Google is finally looking for Google Apps users to test the service.
The company will start allowing select companies to test Inbox starting next month. They asked me to fill out a survey about how my company would use the service. It looks like Inbox will work the same with both Gmail and Google Apps users, but it’s exciting to see that companies will now be able to join the fun.
Opinion: Remember I am no fan of Inbox, but I can see how it can be a powerful tool for others. Especially when it comes to workflow. Managing email isn’t always smooth, so you may need all the help you can get!
Inbox3

No comments:

Post a Comment