4/28/15

LG G4 Mophie Juice Pack in the works!

LG G4 Mophie Juice Pack in the works!

The LG G4 is an amazingly gorgeous device. I would personally consider it a sin to cover it up with a case, but if you are going to do it, you might as well cover it up with a case that does more than simply protect your phone.
Mophie is making a Juice Pack for the LG G4. It will be carrying a 3450 mAh battery. To put that into perspective, the phone itself carries a 3000 mAh battery. This case more than doubles your phone’s battery life!
Opinion: I am using a Mophie Juice Pack with my current phone and I can honestly say I don’t want to go back to a regular case. You never quite grasp the importance of these cases until you can go up to 3 days without charging your phone.
jp-lgg4-blk_front-back-left-3qtr_1

No comments:

Post a Comment